Join us for the 5th Annual (Weather Delayed) Texas Twister Team Tournament! Finish off the outdoor season with a fun team tournament with great prizes. Day 1 will is a ranking day with two rounds of 36 arrows each. Archers will shoot at one of 2 distances based on bow weight and experience level. All bow types, ages, and experience levels are welcome.
This is a great tournament for new archers and fun for even the most experienced shooters. Teams will be created from qualification with balanced teams so that everyone is competitive on Day 2. Teams will shoot 6 arrows in 2 minutes in a double elimination style round.
Tournament Dates: October 21-22, 2023, Start Time 9 AM
Field Location: Central Texas Archery Field: 5400 E Howard Lane, Manor, TX 78653
Contact: Kat Davis, Kat@CentralTexasArchery.org, (512) 431-3318
- Regular Entry Deadline: October 12, 2023
- Entry Fee: $30 per archer
- Late Entry Deadline: October 19, 2023
- Late Entry Fee $40
- Qualification Rounds Saturday: 2 rounds of 36 arrows each
- Team round brackets will be created from qualification scores.
- Distance: 30 meters archers with experience shooting at this distance and bow weight over 20 pounds, 15 meters for beginner and young archers with bow weight under 20 pounds
- USA Archery Tournament rules
- Sunday round will be Team Round Robin Style Round