Winter training class:
5-week Program, November 12 – December 18th
90-minute Classes on:
Saturdays 8:45am – 10:15am with Tyler, Level 3 NTS Coach
Sundays 3:15-4:45 with Brandon, Level 2 NTS Coach Trainer (In Level 3 Coach Class)
November 12/13, November 19/20, December 3/4, December 10/11, December 17/18
Students highly encouraged to attend SYWAT Tournament in San Antonio December 17/18 on day opposite their class.
Course is designed for archers who are training to compete at the local and state levels.
Focus will be on NTS form and tournament preparation.
Each week students will cover a new topic and spend time working on form.
The program is non-transferable and non-refundable after the start of the semester.
No students will be admitted to join after the start of the semester on November 12/13.
· Commit to attend all sessions
· Will shoot at 18 meters
· Commit to practicing at least one time per week outside of class day
· Maintain web-based practice journal
· Attend travel tournament on October 30th in Dallas.
· Maintain current membership to central Texas archery
COST IS $125.
This does not include tournament entry fee or travel expenses to tournaments or tournament entry fees.