3-D Open Range During COVID-19 Social Distancing
3_D Open Range Time is a privilege reserved for CTA Members, wherein an archer can pay to use the CTA 3-D range to practice archery without coaching. 3-D open range time is available the first Saturday of each month.
Sessions are $5 per target or $12 for all three. Payment for 3-Dopen range time is made on site upon arrival via cash or credit card.
3-D Open Range Guidelines during Social Distancing
We are very excited to be able to make a 3-D range available to you. However, to ensure the safety of our staff and of all of you, we have put in place new guidelines. To make your first visit fun and stress free, please read the following information as it will help you navigate the new system with ease. If you have any issues, do not hesitate to let us know so we can correct them.
- 3-D Open Range Hours:
- First Saturday of each month
- Reservations can be made on the hour from 8 am to one hour prior to closing.
- Cost: Per Person
- $5 for a single 3-D Target
- $10 to use 2 Targets
- $12 to use all 3 Targets
- 3-D open range is only available through reservations at this time. In order to set up the range for social distancing, only members with a reservation will be allowed to shoot.
- Reservations must be made by 8:00 PM the day prior to the reservation. No same day reservations or walk-ins.
- Reservations will be made on a first come/first serve basis. If you request a time that is not available, we will email you to request an alternate time.
- You will receive an email the night before your reservation with instructions on how to enjoy your range time safely.
- You may a reserve range time for 2 people if shooting at a single target or up to 3 people if you reserve 2 or 3 targets. Cost is per person. No groups of larger than 3 are allowed at this time.
- Members must have a current membership agreement and health form on file. You will be informed in your reservation email if you need to complete this form. It will be available for you to complete when you check in on site if needed.
- You may reserve a 1 hour time slot. All times begin and end on the hour. Even if you arrive late, you will need to leave at the end of your reserved time so that people can shoot in the next time block safely.
- The reservation form will ask what 3-D target size you want. By providing this information, we can set the bales up prior to your arrival.
- If you will be using our equipment, it will be set on the 3-D range and disinfected, ready for you to use. When you finish shooting, please leave equipment at the range so that we can disinfect everything before we store it.
- Disinfectant spray for equipment and hand sanitizer will be provided on site.
- Due to health concerns, we will not be providing water. Please bring your water bottle with you and stay hydrated.
- Mask requirements: Masks are not required but allowed and encouraged at your discretion.
- However, we do ask that you please remember to social distance at all times from those outside your group.