USA Archery (USAA)*
Target Archery, trains US Olympic Athletes
- All Access Youth or Collegiate Membership, 1 year $45.00
- All Access Adult Membership, 1 year $65.00, 3 years $160.00
- All Access Family (Single Household) Membership, 1 year $130.00, 3 years $320.00
- All Access Lifetime Membership (Ages 18-55) $1,800.00
- All Access Lifetime Membership (Age 56 and Older) $900.00
- Recreational Membership $15: Participation in club activities but not ready to participate in Achievement Award Program or compete in events.
- NFAA Youth Membership $15: For youth archers who would like to participate in Achievement Award Program or register for sanctioned events and also have a membership with the National Field Archery Association.
- Temporary Membership $15 per event: Permits you to compete in a single USA Archery local or state event if you are not a member of USA Archery or the National Field Archery Association.
*US Citizenship Required
Memberships (unless stated otherwise) allow you to compete in USAA events, to earn a national ranking, to participate in Achievement Award Program (Youth JOAD and Adult) and includes a subscription to their newsletter and access to exclusive promotions. For more benefits, please visit their website.
National Field Archery Association (NFAA)
Field Archery and 3D Archery, includes Bow Hunting
- Annual Regular/Individual Competitive Membership $40.00 plus state association dues (see below)
- Annual Youth/Junior Competitor (under 18) $15.00 plus state association dues (see below)
- Annual Family Competitive $40.00 head of household, 1st family member $10.00 and each additional family member is $5.00, plus state association dues (see below)
- Lifetime Member (18 years plus) $800.00 plus state association dues (see below)
- Non-Competitive Bowhunter $40.00, add family members for $10.00 each, plus state association dues (see below)
Membership qualifies you to compete in NFAA events and provides you a complimentary subscription to Archery Magazine.
The mission of the Scholastic 3-D Archery (S3DA) program is to foster, educate and guide youth in the areas of indoor target, 3-D and outdoor target archery as well as safe, ethical bowhunting and conservation practices. The goal of the S3DA program is to provide archery and bowhunting opportunities for young people in after-school settings as well as with archery-affiliated clubs and businesses in the community. In addition, S3DA expects to help provide a basic understanding and respect for our natural resources, environment and nature, with a special emphasis on modern wildlife conservation and regulated sport hunting.
S3DAoffers FREE student membership packets to first-time and renewal students through the Sport:80 membership platform. The digital Student Membership packet includes items from partner and sponsor organizations.
NASP® MissionThe National Archery in the Schools Program promotes instruction in international-style target archery as part of in-school curriculum, to improve educational performance and participation in the shooting sports among students in grades 4-12.
Archery Shooter’s Association (ASA)
Individual Memberships $40.00
Family Membership $60.00 (may be set up by calling their office)
These prices are for a calendar year, so regardless when you register/pay, your membership expires December 31st of that year. The ASA has a National Tour and supports more than 330 clubs.
Contact Information: www.asaarchery.com, 770-795-0232
Texas Field Archery Association (TFAA)
- Annual NFAA/TFAA Membership, Head of Household $70.00, first additional family member $15.00, 2nd-4th additional family members $10.00 each.
- Annual Youth Individual $25.00
- Annual TFAA Associate Membership $30.00 (Not eligible to compete at Texas State, Southern Sectional and National, Indoor & Outdoor Field Championships
TFAA organizes the Indoor SYWAT (Shoot Your Way Across Texas) tournaments and the Outdoor TOTS (Texas Outdoor Target Series) tournaments. Membership is required to shoot in Texas State, Southern Sectional and National, Indoor & Outdoor Field Championships. You will receive a bi-monthly issue of Archery magazine, official publication of the NFAA and 9 monthly/bi-monthly issues of the TFAN, official publication of the TFAA.
You can join both the NFAA and the TFAA at the NFAA website: www.nfaausa.com/membership
Texas State Archery Association (TSAA)
There are no Membership options for TSAA. However, this is a great source for information on upcoming state events and tournaments!
Archery Trade Association (ATA)
This organization serves ranges, media, government, manufacturers, suppliers, retailers and distributors of archery products. Memberships are not available to individual archers.
Membership Year: April 1 – March 31
Contact Information: www.archerytrade.org
World Archery Federation (WAF)
This is a great resource for news and events happening in the archery community around the world!
International Field Archery Association (IFAA)
Another great resource for news and events happening in the archery community around the world!