Open Range fall hours!
September 2 – November 5
Saturdays 8:00am – 1:00pm
Sundays 8:00am – 1:00pm
Tuesdays 9:00am – 1:00pm
Thursdays 9:00am – 1:00pm
Reservations MUST be made by 8:00 PM the day prior to the reservation.
This ensures we set up the range correctly and know we have bales, bows, and space for everyone. it is possible you may have to share a bale with another archer, depending on how busy we are at the time of your reservation.
Open Range Time is a privilege reserved for CTA Members and their guests, wherein an archer can use the CTA range to practice archery without coaching. Open range time is available during our open hours. Find the time that works best for you!
- Included in Annual Membership is one session of open range time a week, and our week runs Sunday through Saturday. .
- Additional sessions are $5 each for that week.
- Members can have guests join them for open range for $10 per person, max 2 guests per visit. Register your guest(s) on your registration form.
Open Range Guidelines:
- Open range is only available through reservations for Members.
- Reservations must be made by 8:00 PM the day prior to the reservation. No same day reservations or walk-ins.
- Reservations will be made on a first come/first serve basis. If you request a time that is not available, we will email you to request an alternate time.
Members – Reserve Your Open Range Time Here