Open Range Time is a privilege reserved for CTA Members, wherein an archer can use the CTA range to practice archery without coaching. Open range time is available a variety of times and days. Find the time that works best for you!
- Included in Annual Membership is one session of open range time a week.
- Additional sessions are $5 each for that week.
- Members can have guests join them for open range for $10 per person, max 2 guests per visit.
Open Range Hours:
Tuesdays: 4:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Wednesdays: 4:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Thursdays: 1:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Saturdays: 8 AM – Dark
Sundays: 8 AM – Dark
Open Range Guidelines
- Open range is only available through reservations.
- Reservations must be made by 8:00 PM the day prior to the reservation. No same day reservations or walk-ins.
- Reservations will be made on a first come/first serve basis. If you request a time that is not available, we will email you to request an alternate time.
- You will receive an email the night before your reservation with instructions on how to enjoy your range time safely.