Your Membership includes the following:
- With an ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP: Your get one open range shoot per week during open range hours. Should you want to shoot open range additional days in the week, the fee is $5/visit.
- With an OPEN RANGE MEMBERSHIP: This is also an annual membership, with which you can shoot open range unlimited times during open range hours.
- With a LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP: With this membership, you can shoot open range unlimited times during open range hours for the duration of your life, or the life of the organization, whichever terminates first.
- The use of our house equipment (bows, arrows, ground quivers, arm guards, finger tabs, stabilizers, sites, bales, targets and bow stands).
- Our week runs Sunday to Saturday. Should the shooting line be full at the time of your visit, you may have to wait to shoot. If this occurs, we will enforce a one hour shooting time limit.
- Choice of “swag” item. At this time, you can choose from a t-shirt or an insulated water bottle!
- Invitation to Exclusive Member Events, including our Annual Banquet!
- Invitation to participate in our weekly league(s).
- The option to vote on issues to be discussed at our Annual Banquet.
- The option to invite guest(s) to join you at the Open Range for $10/person/visit. We will review Range Safety with them and require their signature on our Code of Conduct/Photo Release/ Waiver of Liability.
As a Member, you agree to:
- Follow all Range Safety Guidelines. Safety is ALWAYS our FIRST priority at CTA!
- Follow the Code of Conduct, Photo Release and Waiver of Liability signed during your first visit to the range. (Copies of this are available at the range and on our website.)
- Be respectful of staff and others with whom you are sharing Open Range time.
Your Membership is non-transferable and non-refundable.
You can upgrade your Membership at anytime during the year.
- To upgrade from Annual Membership to Open Range Membership, the cost is listed below, broken down by the length of time elapsed in your Annual Membership. Start date will remain the same.
- To upgrade from Annual Membership or Open Range Membership to a Lifetime Membership, regardless of time elapsed in your Annual Membership, will cost the full amount.
Central Texas Archery is normally open 5 days per week. We are closed Mondays and Fridays. Please check our website or posted hours in the range shed for business hours on Saturdays, Sundays and Tuesdays through Thursdays! These times will change throughout the year, depending on the time of year. We reserve the right to change the schedule.
At this time, we are an outdoor range only. Therefore, the following can be expected:
- During inclement weather, we will watch the local radar and monitor the on-site lightning detector. If lighting strikes within 4 miles of the range, we will close the range for a duration that lasts no longer than 15 minutes after the last lightning strike. We also reserve the right to close the range during high winds and heavy rains, whether lightning is detected or not.
- Seasonal temperatures may also result in range closure(s). In the colder months, if temperatures or wind chills are below 40 degrees Fahrenheit, we may close the range. In the warmer months, if the temperature or the heat index exceeds 100 degrees Fahrenheit, we may close the range.
We will close the range annually for a period of 12 days in August, when temperatures are at their highest. This gives us time to work on any outstanding projects and/or range maintenance needed.
We will close the range on some holidays and two weekends every year when we host our annual tournaments, the “Texas Team Twister” in the Spring and the “Inside Out” in the Fall.
Forthcoming Property Development and Building Construction! We will do our best to keep you posted on the progress of our property development. It is our goal to be able to keep some part of the property open as a range throughout the development, but should we have to close for any duration of time, we will do our best to keep this at a minimum. All Memberships will freeze the day we close the range, and un-freeze the day we are once again able to open a field area as a range.
Your Membership does not include:
- Free Instructional Classes
- Free shooting for any friends or family that are not also Members.
- The ability to shoot at the range when the range is closed.
- The ability to take any of our house equipment off of the property.
Upon the anniversary date of your Annual Membership, you will receive an invoice via email to renew for the following year.
To stay up-to-date on all of our news, anticipated closures and upcoming events, check the following:
- Our website, www.centraltexasarchery.org
- Our Facebook page, Central Texas Archery (@CenTexArchery)
- Our Newsletter. You can sign up for this on our website!