No more reservations for open range for June 27th or 28th are available.
Open Range During COVID-19 Social Distancing
Open Range Time is a privilege reserved for CTA Members, wherein an archer can use the CTA range to practice archery without coaching. Open range time is available a variety of times and days. Find the time that works best for you!
Included in Annual Membership is one session of open range time a week, and additional sessions are $5 each for that week. Payment for open range time is made on site upon arrival via cash or credit card. You can contact CTA about upgrading your membership to have unlimited free open range time.
Open Range Guidelines during Social Distancing
We are very excited to be able to make the range available to you again. However, to ensure the safety of our staff and of all of you, we have put in place new guidelines. To make your first visit fun and stress free, please read the following information as it will help you navigate the new system with ease. Also know that this is as new to us as it is to you. We appreciate your patience as we work hard make this go as smoothly as possible. If you have any issues, do not hesitate to let us know so we can correct them.
- Open Range Hours:
- Thursdays: 10 AM – 8 PM
- Saturdays: 8 AM – 8 PM
- Sundays: 8 AM – 8 PM
- Open range is only available through reservations at this time. In order to set up the range for social distancing, only members with a reservation will be allowed to shoot.
- Reservations must be made by 8:00 PM the day prior to the reservation. No same day reservations or walk-ins.
- Reservations may be made for May 2nd through the end of May. (We will determine how to proceed beyond May based on interest of members and on health information as it evolves during May.)
- Reservations will be made on a first come/first serve basis. If you request a time that is not available, we will email you to request an alternate time.
- You will receive an email the night before your reservation with instructions on how to enjoy your range time safely.
- You may a reserve range time for up to 4 people. No groups of larger than 4 are allowed at this time. All 4 people must be members.
- We are not allowing guests at this time.
- Members must have a current membership agreement and health form on file. You will be informed in your reservation email if you need to complete this form. It will be available for you to complete when you check in on site if needed.
- To be a group who shoots together, you must meet ONE of the two following requirements.
- All persons must be quarantining together
- All persons are encouraged to wear face coverings at all times and are required maintain 6 foot separation.
- All persons must be quarantining together
- If you do not meet the above requirements, please make a SEPARATE reservation for each person in your group.
- There will be a max of 5 groups allowed on site at a time. Separate groups will not be allowed to mingle or shoot together.
- There will be 5 distinct shooting areas. Your group will only have access to one area during your reservation.
- The 5 areas are: 1 - Rec Class Range, 2 - East Beginner Range, 3 - West Beginner Range, 4 - North Long Range, and 5 - South Long Range. Each range is at least 60 feet apart so your group can shoot and be a safe distance from others.
- You may reserve a 1 or 2 hour time slot. All times begin and end on the hour. Even if you arrive late, you will need to leave at the end of your reserved time so that people can shoot in the next time block safely.
- The reservation form will ask what distance and target size you want. By providing this information, we can set the bales up prior to your arrival. If you don’t know what you need when you reserve, we will email with you prior to your reservation to get it all worked out.
- If you will be using our equipment, it will be set outside the barn and disinfected, ready for you to use. When you finish shooting, please return equipment to the used equipment area outside the barn so that we can disinfect everything before we store it.
- Disinfectant spray for equipment and hand sanitizer will be provided on site.
- Due to health concerns, we will not be providing water. Please bring your water bottle with you and stay hydrated.
- Mask requirements: Masks are not required but allowed and encouraged at your discretion.
- However, we do ask that you please remember to social distance at all times from those outside your group.
- If you choose for personal health/safety reasons (or any reason at all) not to come to the range in May, your membership will continue to be paused. If you do come to the range to shoot, your membership will start back up from the first date you shoot with us. We will update members when we un-pause all memberships.